Euro 4 General Engine Metallic Catalytic Converters
|FOB Price:||US $16.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $16.5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 PCS/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Paper Carton, Foam, Also Can Be Customized|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: All Sizes
- Discharge Standard: Euro IV
- Component: Catalytic Converter
- Catalytic Substrate: Metal/ Ceramic Honeycomb
- Trademark: Depurace
- Origin: China
- Body Material: Steel
- Certification: Carb, TUV, SGS, ISO9001:2008, ISO14001
- Noble Metal: PT/ Pd/ Rh
- Coating: Al2O3
- Specification: 40*40*28/ 40*40*36.5, , , , , , ,
-- Precious Metal: PT/Pd/Rh--German Heraeus / Johnson Matthey
Wall Material: Stainless
Coating Material: Al2O3 and rare earth oxygen storage materials
-- Usage--For 50CC~250CC motorcycle and 150CC~1200CC ATV, like Suzuki, Honda, etc
-- Durability— 6, 000 KM
-- Specification--Cylinder shape, "T" series(one hole)/ "S" series (Two holes)
-- Size: Dia 42mm~101.6mm, Hight: 33mm~150mm, Cell: 100~600 cpsi.
Like: Dia 42*65(Innier hight 60)mm/ 400 cpsi, Dia 101.6*100 (Inner hight 80)mm/ 200 cpsi.
-- Can be used for Honda, Suzuki, Torakusu
--Above is part of our metal catalysts, more sizes and Spec. Can be customized to your engine
More Introductions you may interested:
-- About Us
In 2001, we broke into the field of research and produce of meal honeycomb catalyst and ceramic honeycom catalyst for auto, motorcycle& general engine exhaust, including gasoline engine and diesel engine.
With the introduction of technology advanced equipments, Depurace win the trust of customers in a short time, and coordinated several enterprises of motorcycle, general gasoline engine and diesel engine to get certifications like EPA, CARB and E-MARK.
-- About Products
1. High temperature resistant
2. Can be specialized designed for the customers various vehicle type
3. Excellent and stable double-coating technology
4. Excellent resistance to sulfur poisoning properties
5. Meet the Standards European II ~ Europe V emission standard, EPA, CARB standard.